Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lagoon Day!

We had a fun day at Lagoon in August and got some fun shots of Jamon on rides! He was very daring and loved all the kid rides. He is too short still for a lot of the regular rides but he did go on Tidal Wave and loved it! He laughed going up and down on the lady bug lift and dinosaur drop! It was great as we had Grandma Sandy watch the kids for the first few hour so we could go on the big rides and then spent the rest of the day with the kids! Jamon loved the airplane rides and drove cars, boats, and of course loved getting cotton candy on our way out!































9 comments:

Michelle said...

Kim,

Cute pics!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!

Chelsey said...

Hey you are alive in the blogging world. You gotta love good old Lagoon! Cute pictures!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

I know it took forever to do this again! Sorry! I am learning how - I was going to make Brandon keep it up, but he has even less time than I do! Thanks for doing so well on yours to inspire me! ~Kimberlee

Kimi said...

I love lagoon. It looks like you guys had fun. It was great to see you as well, and your blog looks great :)

Leisha said...

It's good to finally see some updates...just kidding. Cute pictures though...I'm sure you guys had a blast!!

Cody and Val said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We never made it to Lagoon this year, hopefully next year. Cute pictures!

Yankeefans said...

Kim,
Lagoon is fun....Now He is going to always ask to go.LOL

The Sparks family said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love your pics on your header, way cute!!

Maxmomma said...

Such cute pictures! I love that you and Brandon got to have a couple of hours for the two of you to play- so rejuvenating to feel like a couple whose existence spans beyond the title of mom and dad to being husband and wife again (even though kids are wonderful! I hope you know what I mean!!!!)

The dinosaur cake is AMAZING!!!!! Where did you get such a cool idea? I am so thoroughly impressed. Way to go!

P.S. How are you? I think it is time for our texts to start again. I need an update!