Monday, December 22, 2008

Well our December started out horrible as I was in a car accident. The best part is no one was seriously hurt. Just my poor car! We are waiting for the insurance company to mail the money so I can get another car. We have one picked out in Logan that is just like my car except silver (I will miss that gorgeous blue color) but it is just a car right?! And Brandon assures me that it's a pretty silver too. So anyway, here are some awful pics of the damage!



On a more positive note, the kids have had a couple chances to see Santa this year so that was fun! Jamon is really into it and I told him to talk real loud so Santa could hear him and he did great! He wants walkie-talkie's! He's worried that Santa won't know what Kylee wants so we need to write Santa a letter - quickly! He is way too smart for his own good! Kylee wasn't sure what to think of Santa but didn't want to sit there very long! Maybe next year?!




Anyway, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you are all happy and well!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Merry Christmas!! We are so thankful to have your family as friends!!

Yankeefans said...

I'm so glad your o.k...... I got into a fender bender last week but thank goodness my car was the last one to get bumped and there is hardley a mark!!!!!!!!

Kimi said...

Oh man about the car! That stinks. Hope Christmas was better!