Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Christmas - A MONTH After!

Well, what can I say, better late than never!? Here is how our Christmas was!
We got to see Jamon perform some Christmas songs at school. He didn't sing much, but better than at Halloween! He is so cute, anyway! Then he got to see Santa and Mrs. Clause after! (Side note: Do you love that camera in my way? It ended up in all my pictures! Lovely!)


Christmas morning was exciting as Santa had stopped by! He left a bunch of toys on our couch and Jamon was so excited to get play doh stuff! He asked for that and walkie talkie's that I didn't get a picture of!

Then Jamon checked out his stocking that was loaded with lots of yummy and fun things!

Santa brought Kylee her first purse! (She really didn't know what to think of it all!)

I had these hooded towels made for the kids and they turned out so cute!


(I will end this post and continue on new post - I am not very good at this!)

No comments: