Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update

Sorry it's been so long! My hours were cut at work so I don't have my lunch break to post things!! I must say that this is bitter/sweet as I LOVE being home with my kids more and taking & picking Jamon up from school! Of course we depend on my income, so we are worried how things will work out, but they always seem to work, we just have to adjust!
I am loving this spring-like weather! I took the kids to 2 parks last Saturday and we had a blast! Jamon is so big to just play and climb on things and Kylee was so cute in the swing! She just giggled!
Well, I hope to post more soon, with pictures especially!

4 comments:

Maxmomma said...

You are so right that things just work out. One of my friends is a mad-coupon shopper and gets her groceries for between $200-$250 each month. You can find her blog explaining the bargains she finds as one of the links from stevensonstory.blogspot.com

Anyhow- I am so happy for you that you get more time with your beautiful family (but I also fully understand the realities of economic stress). Seriously, it was only from miracles that came from paying tithing that we got through the college years!

You are wonderful and we wish you all the best!!!!

Chelsey said...

Things will work out...believe me, I know!!! Good luck and for now I guess just enjoy the extra time with the kiddos!

Leisha said...

It was definitely scary for us too when I started cutting back but for some reason we are so blessed...cause it's the right thing. Love every minute of it!!!

Maxmomma said...

Hey Kim- I don't have your email address, so I'll leave this here. Nicolette Hansen from high school does transcription work from home and says it is easy to make over $300 a month doing it. She gave me all the info on how you can apply if you like. It may not be helpful, but I just thought I'd pass it on. My email is: harmon.kristen@gmail.com