Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Reunion

My family all got together for the 4th of July and for about 3 days after. Here are some of the highlights:

We did family pictures since we added 3 babies since the last one! We did each of us families separate then all together! I don't have those pics loaded yet though! Just our snap shots:

Our little family

When we were waiting for our family's turn, Dad and Kylee had some cute moments



Just passing time and snapping pictures! I love this one!

When we got back to my mom's we did a pinata

and the kids getting the loot!

That night my oldest brother brought his guitar and played some awesome stuff! We don't get to hear him play so this was so fun! He even strummed Book of Mormon Stories!

The next day we went to Gateway and had a picnic and played in the fountain a bit!

I love this picture of Kylee - so cute in her swim suit and Dora hat! (She loves Dora!)

Then we went to the Planetarium and walked around. Here is Kylee on Mars!

The next day we played on water things in grandma's backyard. Uncle Darren gets Kylee with a water gun!

The hot tub was cooled down but was WAY warmer than the water from the hose! Jamon and his cousins had fun in there!

Jamon at the bottom of the fun water slide! I am so proud of him this year! He is getting better with water!

We had a lot of fun with everyone and miss those that had to go home (far away)!

3 comments:

Maxmomma said...

What a DARLING family picture! You all look great! It made me quite home sick to see the pinata in your front yard. Love WJ...

Live guitar music is so fun, cool your brother plays. How are you doing? Obviously Kylee is brilliant and advanced for her age- already making it to Mars :). Pretty impressive!

Leisha said...

Kylee's purple swimming suit is so cute on her...I loved that picture!!

Lesa said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. How does that happen?
What a cute family picture!