Thursday, July 16, 2009

Neighborhood Summer Party

Our neighborhood put on a fun night at the park with delicious dinner and fun games for the kids - I wish I would have taken more pics but oh well!

Daddy kisses Kylee - this is one of my favorite pictures! She had so much fun just running around! The world is her playground since she started walking at 16 months old!



Jamon got a balloon painted on his face! He loves getting that done! Any excuse to get paint (colored) on him!



He went fishing and got a toy car and a candy and then decorated his cupcake with pink frosting and candies! Every kids dream!



We are so glad we have great neighbors and feel so lucky to be in a great ward!

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

What a cute party! It is good to hear she started walking at 16 months- Jonas was 15 months. Once he got there, I wondered why I was in a hurry for it!