Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Off To See all the Grandma's! (Christmas)

So first we went to Great Grandma & Grandpa Allen's house where Grandma made a beaded necklace for Kylee with her name on it and a stuffed animal. Jamon got a remote control dinosaur! I didn't get very many pictures here.



Then it was off to Grandma Sheryl and Grandpa Dale's house! I didn't take any pictures of us opening presents or of what we got! Jamon got an awesome McQueen race track and Kylee got a super cute outfit and giraffe toy! I did get cute shots of Kylee with her grandparents though!

With Grandma Sheryl, she was blowing her tongue to make silly noises!


Grandpa Dale was tickling her and making her laugh and laugh!


And finally we ended our day at Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Keith's house.

Jamon got a fun race track that two racers go in a figure-eight! Grandma made him a really good looking dinosaur blanket and gave him dinosaur pajamas to go with it! (I love that Grandma is in the background filming too!)


Kylee got an adorable heart blanket Grandma Sandy made and some cute pink money pajamas and a couple of dolls!


We had such a wonderful Christmas! Thanks to everyone! The best "Christmas gift" I got was the week between Christmas and New Year's off work to just be a mom! I had so much fun being home and we played and played and I didn't stress over cleaning the house or anything! It was a perfect time!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Yankeefans said...

Looks like you guys were busy that day......... I love the tongue sticking out and blowing bubbles pic with Kylee and Grandma...Unfortunetly Kambree cries for anyone except me and daddy :0(